A6M5 Zero Fighter Scale RC Plane by TopRCModelCaiman Distribution
Shipment arriving Late July/early August. Limited supply. Deposits of $500.00 are being taken starting June 18.
- Gas: 60-80 cc
- Electric 100 cc Motor
An excellent power combination if you choose to go electric is the affordable Tomcat G100, 160 kv power 10,000 watts (max) coupled to a 200 amp ESC. At a price point around $500 this offers a new option in lipo power without breaking the bank.
- 8 channels (plus)
- 10-12 servos
Wingspan: 93 in (2362 mm)
Length: 75.4 in (1916 mm)
Weight: 27-29 lbs (12.3 - 13.1 kg)
Wing area: 1450 sq in. (93.7 dm2)
- 95% pre-assembled
- Full composite construction (no iron on covering)
- True scale outline with accurate details
- Pre-applied decals with clear coat
- Scale cockpit with sliding canopy
- Scale exhaust and drop tanks
- Detachable scale antenna
- Detachable main wing and tail for easy transport
- Removable fuselage hatch for easy interior access
- Complete hardware package with fiberglass control horns
- Functional scale flaps for smoother landings
- Scale drop tank upgrades the aesthetic realism of this fine fighter.
- Scale antenna is detachable for easy safe transport.
- Working scale flaps take the fear out of landing approaches for smoother landings.
- Scale exhaust outlets make this warbird so real you can almost smell the aviation gas.
* Optional scale main and tail electric retracts available separately.