FW-190 Focke Wulf Scale RC Plane by TopRCModelCaiman Distribution
Shipment arriving late July/early August. Deposits of $500.00 to reserve your plane will be taken starting June 18. Don't miss out on this shipment! Our last supply sold out before our shipment arrived.
The FW 190 A8 is the newest addition to the warbird lineup from Top RC Model. The airframe is constructed with full composite "Sandwich Technology" incorporating the lightest aircraft ever introduced at this price point.
The FW 190 A8 has undergone extensive flight testing like it's counterparts this plane is a winner. The paint and finish work is impressive beyond your expectations.
- Top RC Model reproduces this FW 190 legend in a 93" scale ARF that's packed with realism.
- Plug-in two-piece wing
- A quick build, full-scale composite ARF.
- Beautiful scale detail.
- Follows the same quality standards as the rest of warbird lineup.
- Full landing gear doors included.
- Suitable to accept a variety of engines (three-cylinder radial fits in the cowl).
- The most affordable true to scale 92" FW 190 available anywhere.
- Gas: 60-80 cc
- 8 channels
- 10-12 servos
Wingspan: 93 in. (2362 mm)
Length: 78.3 in. (1988 mm)
Weight: 27-30 lbs (12.3 - 13.6 kg)
Wing area: 1450 sq in. (93.7 dm2)
- 95% pre-assembled
- Full composite construction (no iron on covering)
- True scale outline with accurate details
- Pre-applied decals with clear coat
- Scale cockpit
- Full-scale markings
- Plug-in two piece wing - easier to transport than a full 92" wing
- Removable fuselage hatch for easy interior access
- Complete hardware package with fiberglass control horns
- Functional scale flaps for smoother landings
- Working scale flaps take the fear out of landing approaches for smoother landings.
- WWII German Luftwaffe paint scheme