Spitfire Mk IX Scale RC Plane by TopRCModelCaiman Distribution
Top RC Model has created a superb reproduction of a vintage aircraft. The airframe is constructed with full composite "Sandwich Technology" incorporating the lightest aircraft ever introduced at this price point.
- 95% pre-assembled
- Full composite construction (no iron on covering)
- True scale outline with accurate details
- Pre-applied decals with clear coat
- Scale cockpit
- Scale exhaust
- Detachable scale antenna and gun set
- Detachable main wing and tail for easy transport
- Removable fuselage hatch for easy interior access
- Complete hardware package with a fuel tank, scale antenna, gun set, fiberglass control horns
- Functional scale flaps for smoother landings
- Can be gas or electric powered
- 12 mm corrugated board boxes packing to protect the parts to avoid damaged.
Wingspan: 81 in (2058 mm)
Length: 67.5 in (1715 mm)
Weight: 16.8 lbs (7.6 kg)
Wing area: 1161 sq in.
Spinner Diameter: 4.25 in. (108 mm)
Fuel Tank: 27 oz. (800 cc)
- Gas 35 - 40 cc
- Electric: 210 Kv 10S (HiMax 6320-210 Pro)
- Battery: Power Unlimited 6000 mil LI-PO 5S x 2
- ESC: Castle Edge HV 80
- Prop: APC 19 x 12e
Note: Spinners are available in 2 blade and 3 blade configuration, same spec same price, simply indicate which type you'll need when placing the order.